Don't underestimate the appeal to visual learners
- A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Twelfth Night
- The Tempest
- Richard III
- The Taming of the Shrew
- As You Like It
- Julius Caesar
- The Winter's Tale
And heck, whose to say that some of our older students couldn't benefit from having a look at Shakespeare, the Animated Tales?
- Should We Use Comics to Teach Shakespeare?
- How Do I Start My Shakespeare Unit? With Minecraft, Obviously!
- Comics in Education Presents: Shakespeare's Career as a Playwright
- Visual Brainstorming and Hamlet, or How the Key to the Play Is Its Very First Line
- Visual Brainstorming and Othello, or Are Iago and the Joker really all that alike?