That's when we get something like this...
I could have told Maddie where to find anaphora, alliteration, consonance, and other figures of speech in the poem, but by providing her with time for minimally-guided inquiry, she's ended up doing this herself quite nicely...
...And I'm not about to stop her!
- Comics in Education Presents: Shakespeare's Career as a Playwright
- Show Me What You're Thinking... Okay. Done.
- This is Why We Should Teach Kids to Cross Out and Not Erase
- A Visual Annotation of Sylvia Plath's "Morning Song"
- Brainstorming Visual Media, Part 1
- Visual Brainstorming Series: Names and Naming in Jekyll and Hyde
- Visual Brainstorming and Othello, or Are Iago and the Joker really all that alike?